Why Test Drive The Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica is the perfect SUV. With superior handling and performance, amazing fuel economy, and safety features you can trust, the Pacifica is not your average minivan. Here are five reasons why you should take the all-new 2018 Chrysler Pacifica for a test drive today at Bayway!
1. Superior performance. Whether you’re a loyal minivan driver or if you’re making the switch from another ordinary SUV, you will be blown away at how much the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica packs under its hood. This minivan comes fully equipped with a 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 engine that gets 287 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque, which means you’ll have plenty of power to overcome any obstacle you are faced with on family road trips or hauling anything else. You can also trust the minivan’s electricity stability control (ESC) to help with your steering and apply selective braking if necessary to keep you and your family safe while traveling.
2. Impressive fuel economy. The 2018 Pacifica gets around 18 MPG in the city and 28 on the highway, for a combined average of 22 MPG. This puts the Pacifica at the best road trip ride in its class. If you choose the hybrid model, you can switch from regular mode to hybrid mode and get up to 80 MPG. Now that is some savings we can get behind! The Pacifica model has 530-mile gas and electric driving range.
3. Multiple entertainment options. From the front of the car to the back, the 2018 Pacifica has you covered for plenty of entertainment options for everyone. In the front of the van, you have an 8.4-inch touchscreen with Chrysler’s Uconnect infotainment system. You get all the latest features, from Bluetooth connectivity to integrated voice commands to hands-free calling. In the back, your kids will be sure to love the Uconnect theater system which includes two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, a Blu-ray player, and USB connectivity for all their other devices. You have the choice of linking your phone or tablet to the theater system or pop in a Blu-ray, and you’ll make any long road trip go by in the blink of an eye – which is huge when the kiddos are getting restless. Just pack sufficient snacks and you’re set.
4. Advanced safety features. A lot of folks who are interested in the Pacifica are because of the space and efficiency for their family. However, in addition to this, the Pacifica was designed with safety as one of the main areas of focus. There is Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist to stay safe within your lane, and the driver can rely on Forward Collision Warning Plus to ensure that you will never get too close to the vehicle in front of you. There is 360-Degree Surround View Camera, so you can get a bird’s-eye view of your minivan in action and ensure you won’t be bumping into any other vehicles, or running over your kiddos’ toys.
5. Five trim levels. The LX trim level has everything you could dream of, from superior handling to optional eight-passenger seating to a 5-inch touchscreen display. The Touring L trim level adds automatic high-beam control headlamps, passive doors, and SiriusXM satellite radio. The Touring L trim level features SafetyTec features like blind spot monitoring and rear park assist system. The Touring LPlus trim level includes the Uconnect theater package, making it perfect for road trips. These great additions make the Chrysler Pacifica one-of-a-kind and irresistible.
Are you ready to give the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica a spin? Come into Bayway today and see how you can change your family’s life with this amazing minivan.